Oh come on. You’re not surprised. Hello! I’m a DeeJay and a professional dancer (no, not that kind)… of course I can’t help hearing a song and dubbing it a perfect “Strip Tease” number.
And the fact that I’m not afraid to take my hubby to a strip club for his birthday kind of helps with the song choices. But that’s a different story.
So in case you are ever in search of the perfect stripping number for your significant other (or hell, a whole roomful of people, I don’t care), look no further. There’s something for everyone from sassy to raunchy to sexy in this list.
- After Dark by Tito and Tarantula
- Gimme More by Britney Spears
- Day Is Done by Charlie Hunter feat. Norah Jones
- Put The Needle On It by Dannii Minogue
- Rock Me Baby by Etta James
- Into You by Fabolous
- The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson
- Slow Motion by Juvenile
- Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf
- Secret by Maroon 5
- Closer by Nine Inch Nails
- Battleflag by Lo-Fidelity Allstars Remix
- Buttons by Pussycat Dolls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
- Goin’ Down South by R.L. Burnside (from A Bothered Mind [Explicit version])
- French Kissing by Sarah Connor
- White Room by Cream
- Fell In Love With a Boy by Joss Stone
- I Only Have Eyes For You by Jamie Cullum
- I Ain’t Worried No More by Mike Morgan
- Let Me Love You by Mario
Eh hem… for the record, I have never stripped to any of these songs for my husband. *cough*
Oh and the secret to making it work even if you have two left feet? Take it slow. Really slow. And handcuffing (or tying) your partner to a chair or a bed really helps. And so does letting them help with their teeth only.
Current Mood: Flirtatious